Welcome to Sugar Sugar Cakes!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Sugar Sugar Cakes’s Website and its products and services.By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Sugar Sugar Cake School’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Sugar Sugar Cakes and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Sugar Sugar Cakes. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.sugarcakeschool.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.sugarcakeschool.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.sugarcakeschool.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.sugarcakeschool.com
Redistribute content from Sugar Sugar Cakes (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Sugar Sugar Cakes does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Sugar Sugar Cakes, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Sugar Sugar Cakes shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Sugar Sugar Cakes reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Sugar Sugar Cakes a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Sugar Sugar Cakes; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to support [at] sugarcakeschool.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Sugar Sugar Cakes’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We take reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the content on our website. However, by using our website, you agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon the use of our website. This includes any claims related to the content, accuracy, or reliability of the information presented on our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Usage of Products
Our website offers online courses and free downloadable content. The free downloads are provided as a complimentary offering and do not require any payment. The online courses descriptions and prices are displayed on the product page, payable in USD with credit card or Paypal. We reserve the right to modify the pricing of our products at any time, but any changes will not affect the price of courses you have already subscribed to. For subscription payments, upon successful payment, you will receive access to the course material for the duration of your subscription. The subscription is billed on a monthly basis and will automatically renew unless canceled. You may cancel your subscription at any time through your account settings, or by contacting our customer support.
Refunds & Cancellations: We understand that customer satisfaction is important. However, please note that all purchases of our online courses are non-refundable. This is because access to the course materials is provided instantly upon purchase, and it is not feasible to revoke or recover the provided content. In the event that you encounter any issues or are dissatisfied with our service, we encourage you to reach out to our dedicated support team at support [at] sugarcakeschool.com. They will be more than happy to assist you and address any concerns on a case-by-case basis. Our goal is to ensure that you have a positive experience and receive the necessary support to make the most of our courses.
Intellectual Property Rights: All intellectual property rights for the online courses and free downloads belong to us or our licensors. The materials provided are for personal use only and may not be reproduced, distributed, or shared without our prior written consent.
Limitation of Liability: We strive to provide high-quality courses; however, we do not guarantee specific outcomes or results from your participation in the courses. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use our products or the information provided.
Governing Law: These purchasing terms and any disputes arising from them shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction of South Australia, Australia. The laws of South Australia, Australia, will apply to the interpretation of these terms and any legal proceedings or claims that may arise from the use of our website or the purchase of our products. By accessing and using our website and engaging in any transactions with us, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in South Australia, Australia, for the resolution of any disputes or legal matters related to these purchasing terms.
Please note that these purchasing terms are in addition to the general terms and conditions outlined earlier. By making a purchase on our website, you acknowledge and agree to abide by these specific purchasing terms.